Exercise for me has always been “my time”. It gives me a chance to clear my head and the “endorphin rush” gives me positive energy that stays with me long after I am done exercising. That is what I aim to give to my clients. We all have stressors in our life. When you are working with me, you can let go of the stress, I will do the thinking for you and you can focus on the physical aspects of exercise.At the end of a workout session your mind will be clearer and your body stronger.
My training sessions are customized to your needs whether you:
- Are the average person whose body is changing with age
- Are an older adult who needs to improve his/her balance
- Are in need of post rehab after having been released from physical therapy
- Are a candidate for knee and/or hip replacement
- Have been diagnosed with an Autoimmune disease – multiple scerlorosis, Parkinson’s, lupus
Nobody is too old to start exercising, my clients range from 45 to 85 years old.